Blogger templates

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Target: Charmin Toiletpaper, Playtex Tampons and more

I was going through my coupons to pull out expired pages. Which I only do when I'm bored or during tv commercials at home. I found 2 coupons that got me 2 $5.00 gift cards at Target.


Transaction #1


Target $5 Gift Card Free WYB Any 2: Bounty Giant-Roll Paper Towels, 8pk; Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Mega-Roll Bath Tissue, 12pk; Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Double-Roll Bath Tissue, 24pk; Pampers Cruisers Diapers, 48 ct or larger; Pampers Prints Diapers, 56ct or larger; Pampers Swaddlers Diapers, 70 ct or larger; IamsDry Dog Food, 13.4lb or larger 6/5 RP


I found a $1.50/1 Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport Tampons, any 14 ct or larger 5/22 SS
I had gotten a $2.00/2 Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons 18 ct or larger catalina coupon at Target from this purchase (here). So I made the same purchase again.


that I had a Target coupon buy 2 Charmin 12 pk mega rolls or 24 pk double rolls and get $5.00 gift card RP 6/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More