Blogger templates

Thursday, August 18, 2011

CVS Week Of 8/14 | Rolling Extra Bucks, again...



I wasn't planning to shop CVS this week since there really wasn't anything I needed nor were there many freebies. Speaking of freebies is it me or is it getting harder and harder to find items in stock? I would love to get out early Sunday morning and do all my weeks drug store coupon shopping but I would rather enjoy my time with family and friends since time is so limited with work (not me but friends and family lol). CVS is great because they have rain checks on items but to tell you the truth I have never gotten a rain check. Although many times I have visited all the advertised sales are cleared off the shelf even if it's the first day of the sale. I just haven't come across anything I absolutely needed and was out of stock.... yet. I'm  going to have to make an effort to get to the stores earlier before all the shelves are cleared and hopefully try to update earlier in the week also.
This deal anyone can do. I was over in West Hills and stopped at the CVS on Victory (at Fallbrook) stopped at the Magic Coupon Machine scanned my card and it went crazy and printed 9 coupons. That's never happened before (sidenote: did you know you can scan your card up to 2 times per visit? just keep scanning your card until the machine says "No More Coupons For Today.."). I got 2 freebie coupons, 1 for Free Hershey's Caramello Candy Bar (Up to $1.19 value) and 1 for Free CVS Fabric Band Aid (Up to $4.29 value). Surprisingly they had the Gatorade G Series Fit Drinks, I haven't seen this at yet at many of my local stores. I know the CVS in Northridge (Reseda at Devonshire) has the G Series Fit 03 Drinks and G Series Fit 01 Energy Bites, Have you seen them any where else? Please share in comments.

Transaction #1
1 Caramello Candy Bar $1.19
SQ 1 - 1 Free Hershey's Caramello Candy Bar Up to $1.19 Value
Pay 0.00

1 CVS Fabric Bandages 10ct $3.49
SQ 1 - Free CVS Bandages Up to $4.29 Value
Pay 0.00

1 Revlon Nail Color $4.99
Buy 1 Get $3.00 EB limit 6
Pay $4.99 Receive $3.00 EB = like paying $1.99

2 Gatorade G Series Fit Drinks or Energy Bites $2.50
Spend $5 Get $5.00 EB
Pay $5.00 Receive $5.00 EB = FREE

Total 9.99
Use $9.00 EB from previous shopping trip
Pay $0.99 OOP Received $8.00 EB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More