Blogger templates

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Target Week Of 7/24 | $1.98 for Mossimo Jeans



This is a great example of printing a coupon and holding onto it for future use. About 2 weeks ago Target had printable coupons for $3.00 off any Men's & Women's Denim. They should still be available if you haven't already printed.  When I have extra time I'll take a peek around the store to see what's on clearance because you just never know. I saw these marked down to $4.98 from $19.99 original price. They were already marked down once to $9.98 but then dropped again. So after my $3.00 Target Coupon I only paid $1.98!

Well great thing I had this in my small coupon file that I carry with me for items I may be interested in or need to stock up and I know it's on sale. It's too much to carry my big coupon binder with me and knowing me I'll walk off and forget about it somewhere. So I leave the big binder at home and carry a small half fold pocket book in my purse.

I have never bought a pair of these jeans before but for $1.98 they'll be great for when I need to do yard work around the house and gardening. Hope you find yourself some clearance jeans. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More