Blogger templates

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CVS Week Of 7/24 | $10 Extra Bucks & $10 Gas Card


I haven't updated in the last week because I have not been shopping much. Last week was a very dull shopping week and I didn't have any great deals to share. This week is a little better but I haven't any need for many of the items that were on sale. I'm probably won't be doing a Keep It Under $5.00 Deal Ideas for any of the stores this week. I will be heading out to Walgreens tomorrow to score some Gain Detergent but I'll share that tomorrow after I get back from the store.

I realize not everyone can do this deal but I wanted to share a deal I did this week to give you ideas for future deals. Anyone can make a great deal it's just about planning out your shopping trip and doing a little math.

This week at CVS there is a $10 Extra Bucks deal when you purchase $20 in Playtex and Schick Products. Also there is a gas deal going on when you spend $30 on selected items.

To begin with I already had $8.00 EB from my previous weeks shopping trip.
I also got a coupon in an email from CVS for $5 off when you spend $25.
There are no longer any $1.50 off Skintimate printables

2 - Schick ST2 12 pack $8.99
MQ 1 - B1G1 Free Schick Disposable Razors from SS 6/26


2 - Edge Skintimate Shave Gels or Cream (excludes travel size) $2.19
MQ 2 - $1.50 Off any Skintimate Shave Gel Printable (no longer available for print)
or MQ 2 - 1.00/1 Edge Shave Cream from SS 7/24


12 - Aussie or Herbal Essence Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler 2/$4.97

MQ 4 - $3.00/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Styler wyb Herbal or Aussie Product PG 7/3
MQ 4 - $1.00/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product from RP 6/12

Total before coupons $52.18
Total after coupons $14.19 OOP (Out of Pocket) and
Received $10.00 EB (Extra Bucks) AND $10.00 Gas Card = $5.81 Money Maker

I was basically paid $5.81 for $84.64 worth of products!



I hope this helps you to get ideas for other deals. If you sign up for emails from CVS they usually send out weekly coupons for $5/$25 and $4/20 coupons so log into your account and check to make sure you are signed up for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More